Lord.. I hear you



" What happens when our dreams don't seem to fit with the reality of our lives? What do we do when we feel that a promise God has given us will never come to pass?...... What mattered to God was my trust and obedience right now in the midst of the situation. .....I've come to believe that God's promises is usually reasonably clear, but it's the plan- the outworking of the promise-that makes me stand at attention and takes my breath away. We all walk an appointed way with events and circumstances often not of our choosing, but only He knows the way that we take.
A promise is a pledge of God's divine intentions for our lives...His plan is the process He chooses to fulfill His promise..."


-Jan Beazely
cofounder of All God's Children International, a licensed non profit Christian adoption and relief ministry

http://www.allgodschildren.org/