LIES vs TRUTH-The great Tug of War

"So many of us just go through life taking things in and not evaluating what it is that we are being exposed to. We do it through the music we listen to, the books and the magazines that we read, the television programs that we watch, the radio programs that we listen to. You can go in a Christian bookstore, you can turn on Christian television and radio today and find various forms of deception. Now, it's not all deceptive. There's a lot of truth out there. But we need to start being rigorous about evaluating, is this the truth--rather than just sitting and soaking and taking it all in, without asking "What is the message that's being communicated here? Is this true, or am I being hoodwinked? Am I believing something that's contrary to the truth?"
( from LIES WOMEN BELIEVE by Nancy Leigh Demoss)





Father, I need you to help me with this battle I am having in my mind. It's so hard to fight off the TRUTH against the LIES. Help me to run, pant, and cling to you whenever this battle becomes more intense. YOU ARE GOOD, YOU have given me all that I NEED to be a godly mother, a faithful disciple and a excellent wife. I pray, I rely on the HOLY SPIRIT to get me through these thoughts. Thank you that your word is sharper, and powerful than any other sword ever made. Even if the pain never gets better or go away i pray that i lean and continue to TRUST in you for the life that you have ordained for me to have. I dont NEED AnYTHING ElSE!!


"You shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free" (John 8:32)
PRAISE GOD for in CHRIST the battle is over...TRUTH SHALL ALWAYS PREVAIL!!