(smiling) boy I tell ya, thsese tags just get better and better.
My wonderful friend Crystal tagged me..Here goes.....
This meme originated over an idea that was prompted by the book written by Larry Smith & Rachel Fershleiser, Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six Word Memoirs by Writers Famous & Obscure. It’s a compilation based on the story that Hemingway once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words. His words were, “For Sale: Baby Shoes, Never Worn.”
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it to your blog including a visual illustration if you would like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blog sphere.Find Crystal's Memoir here.
4. Tag 5 more blogs with links
5. Don’t forget to leave a comment in the tagged blogs with an invitation to play
SO, here is mine: Submerged in God's FUTURE GRACE
that's the best way to describe this radical life the LORD has called us to..grace is the only way i make it through the day