I love the WORD


It's Tuesday and over at Fiddledeedee! My new friend Sarah host My Favorite Thing Tuesday. So for this week, my favorite things are my Study Bible In Chronological Order as well my Key Word Study Bible.









These are two things that I MUST HAVE when I am sitting down to spend time in the word. The Chronological bible I have really enjoyed! For example, When reading through 1st Samuel and 2nd Samuel the bible will break right into the Psalms that David sang or prayed during his time of adversity or praise!!! Its been neat to read through this bible as well, because I have such little knowledge of the Old testament.. due to me not growing up in the church or being exposed to VBS during the summer. Would you believe that A LOT of the old testament I am just READING FOR THE FIRST TIME!! LOVE IT!

As far as my Key word bible.. I love it because I have such a love for GREEK and HEBREW Studies!!! When I am in the process of memorizing scripture according to a area of sin.... it's always been good for me to study the Greek or Hebrew definitions for certain words. This just helps me to memorize the verse better. I wish I could take a Greek seminary class!! That would be sooo good!!

Click Here to see what others are saying their Favorite Things are :)