Frustration



As I was driving up and down the roads of my hood I could not help but notice all of the Title Loan places. Seriously, there is like 6 on the same street.( I am estimating, because I believe that there are more than that) Instead of seeing new mainstream banks we see check cashing centers. It frustrates the mess out of me to see the poor being exploited by predatory lenders!! My husband challenged me last week to start reading the book of Isaiah again as well as other old testament passage that speak on the topic at hand. In addition, he has me reading a book entitled, From Oppression to Jubilee Justice- by Lowell Noble.


I pray that the LORD give me much insight on what I can do personally to correct this problem today, because
there is no way I will place my trust in the government, a democrat, or a republican for that matter.