Beautiful Feet

It just humbles the mess out of me to know, as dirty as I am.. as sinful as I am in my heart, the LORD still looks at these feet of mine and call them beautiful. I just dont understand why he would want to use me.. I am so unworthy of carrying around a message so powerful, so freeing, so full of MERCY, GRACE, and Power! I know none of this would be possible without the blood of CHRIST covering mem and I know that it is the GOSPEL in and of it self that is powerful, not me...


Listen carefully to the video below, and remember to stop the music player over to your left.






Isaiah 6:5
"Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts."


Isaiah 52
6 Therefore my people will know my name;
therefore in that day they will know
that it is I who foretold it.
Yes, it is I."

7 How beautiful on the mountains
are the feet of those who bring good news,
who proclaim peace,
who bring good tidings,
who proclaim salvation,
who say to Zion,
"Your God reigns!"