Willing To Serve

Hurt, Ashamed, Lonely, Angry, and Frustrated is how she feels. "K" is 19 and has 1 precious little girl whom she loves, and adores and takes very good care of. I remember at one of our bible studies her prayer request was to pray for her relationship with her mom. You see, "K" every sense she was 16 has taken care of her 4 year old brother. Really, from what we hear she has practically and still does raise him. She feeds him, buys his clothing, makes sure she is enrolled in school, and she is the primary disciplinary at her home. Her mom treats her different from her younger sibling because they have different dads. Her mother once told her, " I love my son more than I love you, and it will always be him before you or your baby". Her home from what she has told me is filled with verbal abuse. Last night I got a text from one of the girls telling me that "K" mom has kicked her and her baby out of the house because she could not sit with her little brother. Would you please pray for "K".. pray for her salvation, pray for she and her moms relationship, and pray as well for Kevin and I as we pray and figure out how the LORD would want us to serve this young mom.

God has promised that He is Good and upright and Therefore He will instructs sinners in the way. -Psalm 32
There is no room for us to worry, or fret, GOD Is GOOD and HE will accomplish all that HE has planned for this young mom and her child.