She Told Two Friends..WATCH VIDEO FIRST

**don't forget to pause the music player**





I know you are lost as to what that video had anything to do with the price of butter milk? ( just an old saying in the black community) LOL
I really like it because it shows how powerful word of mouth is! Just imagine if we were consistent in telling other young women the TRUTH about Spending time in the word, loving our husbands, loving our children, and ministering to the poor, the effects could really change our world..
If I tell two friends each week, who in turn tell two friends each week, then the message will spread to over half a million people in three months.

WOW!! I don't know about you, but I constantly need my friends to share truth with me, I also at times need boldness to share truth with them. At any case, lets make it a point this week to share some TRUTH.... Below I leave with you some of my favorite ministry quotes.. Whether its what you read below or what the LORD is revealing to you from your times alone with HIm..
go ahead...spread the word!



"How can you see Christ in people?" And we only say: It is an act of faith, constantly repeated. It is an act of love, resulting from an act of faith. It is an act of hope, that we can awaken these same acts in their hearts, too, with the help of God, and the Works of Mercy...."

"The mystery of the poor is this: That they are Jesus, and what you do for them you do for Him. It is the only way we have of knowing and believing in our love. The mystery of poverty is that by sharing in it, making ourselves poor in giving to others, we increase our knowledge of and belief in love."


"The BEST thing to do with the BEST things in life is to GIVE them AWAY"
-Dorothy Day (quotations taken from Catholic Worker Movement)