Man, Tired Is Not Even The Word






Seriously, my feet are killling me!


It is 12:34 am and a sister is BEAT!!! I just got in what..30 minutes ago dropping off one of the girls that is apart of our bible study who DOES NOT live in our hood...It was a great evening..just a bit overwhelming...and very looonnnggg


The younger girls did not have a good night..they were a little rowdy which caused a little interruption with our study in the other room, we are loosing girls in our study due to babies and boyfriends...then one of the girls that is apart of our study brought her baby, which is usually fine, it's just that she was very fussy, sleepy and kept spitting up her milk..poor thing...

I have the worst headache EVER..I tend to get them alot when I am stressed or tired...I am VERY thankful for the LORD and the grace he provided even in the midst of challenging ministry opportunities...two of the women from out church made casseroles, bought cookies, bread, and salad so that Delta and I could be free from cooking for the girls! ( or using the general budget from the ministry to buy food) so that was AWESOME to have that..there was sooo much left over we have food for this weekend and the beginning of next week..depending on how many kids are in my home this weekend :)

All this evening as I was teaching bible study this verse came kept coming to mind:

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

ISAIAH 40
praise JESUS for giving me that because I am not GOD and I was out of it tonight...

I got to thinking.. "LORD this is hard, I am tired, I am weary, I dont understand what you are doing week to week..help me to hang in there.. help me to be patient, help me to be gain strength from you.."


ALL THAT TO SAY:
Please continue to PRAY for our new ministry space that we so desperately need..I am sure the LORD will provide it in HIS TIMING for HIS GLORY and OUR GOOD...this would help out a lot in having more space for all the kids Delta and I as well as our husbands teach bible study to on wed. PRAY FOR PATIENCE WITH THESE KIDS...foreal...are you praying...ASK THE LORD TO HELP THEM to not be blinded by satan and the pride of their own hearts

I will give you a more detailed story about bible study later..

Thanks friends! :)

Oh, one more thing.... please pray for usas we will attend a funeral service this saturday at 2pm for our neighborhood "candy man" who died of heart complications last week..BK was asked to officiate this service and my hub will be a paw bearer ..PRAY for us as we share the LOVE, and COMFORT of Christ with all those who will be there