While the Parents are away.....LEVI comes to PLAY!!

While the Kellys are out of town with the two oldest boys... We had Levi ( their youngest) with us last night till about 9:30am this morning...He was and always is sooo much fun!!
You would not believe how many times I was shot with his pretend gun ( his finger)..oh to have a BOY in the house :)

He calls me "Tee-Tee" ( like all the rest of my close friends chilren)
I really viewed this moment to serve as a blessing and privilege. Having to deal with secondary infertility, I, at times, wonder what it would be like to have TWO little ones running around this house.... the LORD just amazes me at the opportunities he gives me around other children..keep em coming Jesus... I'll take them however you dish them out :)



Look at him!! Isn't he just the cutest little stinker you have ever seen????!!!