Hope you are having a great week so far..I just wanted to ask you to be praying about a few things, many you of already know :) I appreciate your concern and prayers for our ministry:
1. Pray for the younger boys bible study that meets on Monday, & Wednesday Nights. We pray that the LORD would raise up godly men that love HIM, loves the poor, and desires to raise up their own families one day under the authority of the scriptures.
2. Please continue to pray for the hearts of the teen girls we met with on Wednesday nights. Through many text messages its clear that one of the girls is really wrestling with the LORD over the direction of her life. PLEASE pray that the LORD calls these girls to himself soon
3. Please be in prayer for H.V. & O.J.. These two teen boys were the first people we met in our hood. Kevin and Bk loved on them and they quickly became a part of our families and had even professed Christ at one point. Now both guys are walking down a very dangerous path..we believe that are into selling drugs, and are heavily involved in sexual activity with random girls. Their attitudes toward us recently, can be at times filled with much ANGER, racism, and very disrespectful. Please pray that the LORD convicts their stubborn, rebellious hearts and that they just like the prodigal son would return to their FIRST LOVE.
4. Cleaning and renovation are soon on the way for our NEW COMMUNITY CENTER!! ( I cant wait to post pictures) THIS Saturday morning (January 31st) starting at 8 a.m, there will be many friends and church family from all over the city that will come and help clean out all kinds of trash, do a little demolition, sweep up floors, pick up trash and glass on and around the property,ect.. LORD WILLING we will CLOSE this FRIDAY!! SO PLEASE PRAY WE DO!! WE ARE SOOO EXCITED ya'll!!
5. On Thursday Mornings there are two teen moms that we plan on meeting with separately to encourage and help them grow in their new walk with CHRIST! Please pray for us, and for them to HATE the things of this world, pray as well that they would have an amazing understanding of the bible and JESUS love for them!
6. Lastly, PLEASE, PLEASE keep our families in prayer. We are doing great, but things many times get really busy and overwhelming and we just need rest, guidance from the Holy Spirit, and special times away! Pray that Delta will deliver a healthy baby boy in the months to come!