Words of Wisdom pt 2


The following quotes bring many tears to my eyes, and have encouraged my spirit sooo much! I really feel humbled at how the LORD points me to what I need to hear at the right time...
Be encouraged brothers and sisters!!



"Love begins by taking care of the closest ones - the ones at home. "

"Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired"

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat"

"I do not pray for success, I ask for faithfulness."

"I want you to be concerned about your next door neighbor. Do you know your next door neighbor?"

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."

"I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world"


"If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one. "

"The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it. "

"Many people mistake our work for our vocation. Our vocation is the love of Jesus"

-Mother Teresa (all quotes)