Rejoice, Again I say Rejoice!



Psalm 144:2-3

He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me ,O LORD, what is man that you care for him, the son of man that you think of him?

Psalm 95:6-7b

Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker;
for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care.


I am so thankful to the LORD and his timely words of encouragement! I got a very precious, encouraging, faith lifting phone call from a woman who reads my blog, whom I have yet to meet..her message brought tears to my eyes as I listen to her voice how she and her husband prays for us and our hood. As, I listen to her I was then at that moment reminded of how MUCH, HOW BIG, HOW WIDE IS THIS LOVE GOD HAS FOR ALL OF US!! How HE CARES, about every small thing that goes on in our lives! We are not FORGOTTEN, HE KNOWS EACH AND LAST ONE OF OUR NAMES and holds them dear to HIS HEART!!

Thank you my sister, for showing how deep is the love of Jesus, I do pray one day our families can meet!
Rejoice with me over the blessing of knowing not only do we SERVE a GOD who cares for us, but that HE WOULD GIVE US THE CHURCH, a FELLOWSHIP of believers to encourage us along the way!

AMEN!