He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Monday, February 23, 2009

Woman Down



Today is our Seven YEAR Wedding anniversary and ya girl is sick on the sofa!! I went in to the doctor today and found out I had Bronchitis and a fever of 102.. They say I should be well by this weekend, sense I am at the last leg of it.. I have been feeling like this for a month and just not decided to go to doctor.. I know..bad, bad, girl!

Would appreciate your prayers!

I am so thankful for this man of mine! He has cooked dinner, cleaned the WHOLE HOUSE, I mean CLEAN!! He has taken great care of my soon to be Six year old come Wednesday ( whaaaaaaaaaaaaa )
I mean, this brother is holding it down....Did I mention it was our anniversary.. SEVEN YEARS.... I come from a hood very similar to the one I live in and people dont stay together that long.. I never witnessed a healthy marriage, let a long a christian one until I moved to Ala. and became a believer...Thank you LORD!! Kevin, I love you, I am so thankful that you chose me to be your wife :)

Ok, have to go..drugs are starting to get to me...
Grace to you all!