Woman Down



Today is our Seven YEAR Wedding anniversary and ya girl is sick on the sofa!! I went in to the doctor today and found out I had Bronchitis and a fever of 102.. They say I should be well by this weekend, sense I am at the last leg of it.. I have been feeling like this for a month and just not decided to go to doctor.. I know..bad, bad, girl!

Would appreciate your prayers!

I am so thankful for this man of mine! He has cooked dinner, cleaned the WHOLE HOUSE, I mean CLEAN!! He has taken great care of my soon to be Six year old come Wednesday ( whaaaaaaaaaaaaa )
I mean, this brother is holding it down....Did I mention it was our anniversary.. SEVEN YEARS.... I come from a hood very similar to the one I live in and people dont stay together that long.. I never witnessed a healthy marriage, let a long a christian one until I moved to Ala. and became a believer...Thank you LORD!! Kevin, I love you, I am so thankful that you chose me to be your wife :)

Ok, have to go..drugs are starting to get to me...
Grace to you all!