HE IS ABLE

Why did I not get the memo about spring break starting next week!!!!!?? What are we going to do with all the boys and girls that are about to flood my home! LAWD, help me! (LOL!) Seriously, I am sure I will be ok... I have in the past. Its situations like these that the LORD brings to your remembrance HIS GRACE and ability to do all things... I am so thankful for that. I am feeling so much better after being down for a month and a half.. I miss seeing my friends, I miss talking to some of you on the phone ( which by the way you should hear from me this week :)...I miss being outside, I miss having some of the young girls over...oh, wait..--clearly... my husband is standing over me reading this and has just informed me that I am having a SLEEPOVER this weekend and HE has already notified the parents! LOL!! thanks HONEY!!!
Anywho.. will update you on that next week...

Oh...i got a text message from one of the SLAM! girls informing me that she was serious and that she wanted to know if I could do a "bible study session" with her...I then begin to inform her about the commitment level of meeting with me..I also then asked her how long was she interested in this "bible study" ..she then tells me ..."Forever Mrs King...if that's possible"

I have to confess.. I have not always did right by these girls....In the midst of my sadness, and burden over them not wanting to follow the LORD .. I have sinned against them and have had to ask their forgiveness many times..... I have times manipulated them..... I have avoided them and just wanted in my heart to seek revenge... So, I knew when it came time for me to end our time together that it was really not just for them but for me as well to get right with the LORD and allow HIM to work in their hearts, to ALLOW him to reveal HIMSELF to them in ways I could not.... The LORD has taught me sooo much through this...I have failed and did not do things right.. but I have LEARNED and I am continuing to LEARN what to do and what not to do when you are ministering in a urban setting...
I was MOST encouraged in my time in the word yesterday as I was reminded of God being a GOD who is ABLE...

In Jeremiah 32:17 we read 'Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your outstretched arm. NOTHING is too hard for you'

This time going into meeting with this girl ( and LORD willing the others too in the near future) I can rest that there is NOTHING that GOD cannot do...God can give us guidance when we have no idea what to do....he can provide for all of our NEEDS in answer to our prayers.... HE is able to SAVE and call home any wayward child.....HE IS ABLE TO GIVE COURAGE IN THE FACE OF all and any fears we have!! Rejoice friends!!

OUR GOD IS ABLE!!