Its All In The Name


I am soo enjoying my Sabbath day! I have been laying here on my sofa reading materials on gardening and thinking about today's sermon.The Lord is good my friends. As I sat here I was thinking.. I need to journal what is happening with our community garden thus far. Just to fill you in, I just got a generous donation of $2000 dollars from Southern Homes and Gardens!! All donations will help us purchase
plants,soil,tools,fertilizers,and such for our gardening efforts! I am so thankful for the LORD and HIS provision thus far for this community! This Saturday we will begin our first phase by laying raised beds,other various plants,and vegetables.

Last week I went door to door in our community passing out fliers and a garden survey just to inform my neighbors what we plan on doing and what would be available to them. Many were very excited and communicated interest in wanting to be on board. That is exactly what I wanted! I want them to come along side me and do this as well. Did I tell how excited I was???

Lastly, one of my best friends helped me pick a name and we have chosen to name our garden 'Seeds Of Hope'. Is this not perfect??!!


Psalm 9:18

But the needy will not always be forgotten, nor the hope of the afflicted ever perish.

Psalm 33:20
We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield.

We want those in our community to remember that the LORD cares and that there is HOPE for them. Hope for their children, Hope for their neighborhood, HOPE for their health, most importantly HOPE in them believing GOD is who HE says He is, and knowing JESUS died for their salvation and wants to redeem this community. Please continue to pray for us as we seek to minister the gospel holistically.