It's Not About Us

God is God and we are not. All that goes on in life, has nothing to do with us. Its all about JESUS, HIS GLORY and the beauty of the gospel. So, it doesn't matter in the end if people don't hear about what God has called us to do,or whether we get the finances we need for this new building,it doesn't matter if other Christians don't get why we answered this calling, or whether our hood will be transformed in the long run..YES, believe, all those things are important to me,but not as important as GOD being honored in our response IF those things don't happen. I desire for Christians everywhere( especially myself)to SURRENDER to whatever HIS SOVEREIGN PLAN unveils. Friends, if people don't see JESUS(through our programs, love,relationships,finances,ect) as the TRUE treasure that He is..we have not done what we were called to do. My Lord, may it never be so. For we do this for You and You alone!


Lover Of My Soul
Song By: Shelly Nirider

It's all about You, Jesus
And all this is for You
For Your glory and your fame
It's not about me
As if You should do things my way
You alone are God
And I surrender to your ways

Jesus, lover of my soul
All consuming fire is in Your gaze
Jesus, I want you to know
I will follow you all my days
For no one else in history is like you
And history itself belongs to you
Alpha and Omega, You have loved me
And I will share eternity with You