He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Music


Its NEW music Tuesday! May I encourage you to check out,wait,may I encourage you go out and buy the newest album from Reach Records, Tedashii's sophomore project Identity Crisis. I have not had the chance to listen to all the tracks and leave you with a review because for some odd reason my computer would not download the album for me. So, I will purchase it and leave you with a full review later! What I have heard so far is VERY ENCOURAGING,THEOLOGICALLY SOUND and CULTURALLY RELEVANT. The Lord once again has done amazing things within Reach Records.