The Big Picture-D.A. T.R.U.T.H.




For the past couple of nights my husband and I have been discussing the songs on D.A. T.R.U.T.H. new album, 'The Big Picture'. It has ministered to our souls GREATLY!!! Ya'll, I really dont know where to begin.On his album, Da Truth shares the story of Creation, the Fall, & man's Redemption. I believe the goal is to get you to see The Big Picture— which is Jesus Christ. The Lord has shown me through many christian hip hop artist( such as Da Truth) that the music can be redeemed. It really does brings tears to my eyes every-time I think about how I can show the kids in my neighborhood something CHRIST EXALTING, new, better and relevant to where they are. If you dont have this cd I HIGHLY recommend you go out and purchase it. I find myself at the gym and in the car shouting out to the LORD in worship when I am listening to the tracks on the album. The song/video below is from his album. Due to the cd being a new release, there are no lyrics available. Please listen closely, and worship the GOD who created you in HIS IMAGE as well as all things. ** For a more in-dept review of this album, please visit here.

Song title: Legend

Chorus of song:
“I am Legend, I am Grand/ I am Heaven, I AM/ Present in a time before time began/ I am Boss, I am King/ My private thoughts, out of them came/ Orion, the stars, a mountain of waves/ The universe for you to search, without any pain/ I am Strong, I exist/ The curtain's drawn, I am It/ The Opening Scene, My intent/ Enjoy Me and My world, minus sin.”