Camp,Camp, and MORE Camp!!

Camp is officially over!! Well, almost. CGM camp has ended this week,but this Monday we( yes, we, I am going as well) will leave at Noon to attend Camp Blue Lake in Andalusia,Al. This will be our final time with the kids before school begins. We will return this Friday and then its FAMILY VACATION TIME!!! I wish you could see my excitement!!! It has been one looooong crazy, challenging, yet encouraging summer. This girls ended camp Friday with a performance for the neighborhood. I think Delta and I laughed and cried through half of the play. It was great to watch the girls share with the neighborhood all they had learned about Jesus throughout the summer. Please keep us in your prayer as we travel over the next couple of weeks. May I ask also that you continue to keep the family of the two young girls that were murdered last week in your prayers as well.

**PLEASE remember to read the prayer request on the right side of my blog :)
Thanks friends