Breakthrough Stories

" I think in order to keep our hearts soft (being taken advantage of from Pan handling) we need to know that if we are going to air..lets air on the side of mercy, because mercy triumphs over judgement..." -Arloa Sutter Breatkthrough Ministries Chicago



The videos below just bring tears to my eyes. The power of relationships...its the heart of the gospel. The LORD does something amazing through relationships. I believe with all my heart that it's not the programs within certain ministries that change people..but the people. People who are willing to make KINGDOM INVESTMENTS to see the poor and oppressed changed forever. My word for today was Job 5:16 that says : So the poor have hope, and injustice shuts its mouth.
This is what we are about..we want to restore hope to our neighbors and our communities. Tell me what you think about the video..would love to hear your thoughts.


Part One:


Part Two:



For more information on Breakthrough Ministries click here
Visit Arloa blog here