Hear My Cry Oh Lord


Lord, you are good. I have to remind myself that every waking moment of my time here on earth.
I have to remind myself and know with every part of my being ...
O LORD God Almighty, who is like you? You are mighty, O LORD, and your faithfulness surrounds you

Yes...you are mighty...MIGHTY enough to bear the burdens of young girl who has to be a mom at 17 to her younger sister because of her mothers negligence. MIGHTY...... enough to save and transform the heart of the 19 year old who's identity is found in the men she date and the lifestyle they offer her....MIGHTY enough to give peace and rest to the child who has to live with seeing his murdered mother in a casket at the age of 9. MIGHTY enough to comfort the brother who had to witness the gruesome murders of his two sisters. MIGHTY enough to overpower a system that does not take care of the poor but exploits and robs them of the dignity they were created in.... Oh God, how we need you.I need you, my neighbors need you. We desire for you to visit this place...we desire to see you high and lifted up just as Isaiah did in all your splendor and glory. Please show the depressed widow your love. Show the orphans your faithfulness. I am so thankful that you are the same GOD you have been in the past...The LORD, the LORD, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. BUT...we confess you are JUST.. not leaving the guilty unpunished... punishing the children and their children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation.

Please send a REVIVAL to our hood, to our homes, to the church abroad!!!! Break down all walls...break up all follow ground.

Hear my cry for mercy as I call to you for help, as I lift up my hands toward your Most Holy Place. -Psalm 28:2