Urban Missionaries



"There's a dude on the corner thats out there smoking weed,that need to hear the TRUTH because the TRUTH will set him free. There's a baby in the building that don't got no food, cause her mama on the block trying to get it from them dudes. Aint nothing wrong with you going over seas, but there is people on your same street that need to be free, if you want to do a mission you aint gotta look far, there some people need to hear the TRUTH in ya back yard.....at the bus stop, girls are the beauty shop,dudes at the barber shop, the people at the car wash, the dude sitting next to you at the coffee shop, we suppose to hit the hood until it look like God's block...." -Thisl Urban Missionaries


Father thank you for sisters who understand your struggle. I feel alone as a woman many times and though I TRUST that you are ALWAYS there it is even more sweeter to know that you have provided gals that are walking the same FAITH I am. Thank you for you constant sanctification, love and grace. I even thank you for sisters who are not in the same season as I am, for they are just as important. What grace to have a community of believers to encourage, wound and comfort you.
Amen.

Some of my favorite Missionary Blogs
Antoinette
Arloa
Becca
Mellissa
Zinnada
Delta
Lenita
Tanisha
Keisha
April
Nicole (cannot forget my girl Nikki :)