Hospitality.... Help!!!!!!


I am running out of ideas when it comes to having people over for dinner. I need your help...BIG TIME! I would love to hear from you all as to what kind of meals do you serve for large guest? What ideas do you have to help make a missionary budget stretch? We have decided these kids and families are OUR MINISTRY, they are the reason we are here, so if we are going to have them over, I want to do better with saving and having meals that will go a loooooong way! Post any ideas you have here for others to see or email them to me at mrsnicolek@yahoo.com.

*sighs* Thanks friends! I don't want this to become a burden. I want to continue to serve the LORD with joy and gladness without fear or worry. Your help/ideas will make this possible :)

Thanks again!


May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.
-Psalm 20:4