He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hospitality.... Help!!!!!!


I am running out of ideas when it comes to having people over for dinner. I need your help...BIG TIME! I would love to hear from you all as to what kind of meals do you serve for large guest? What ideas do you have to help make a missionary budget stretch? We have decided these kids and families are OUR MINISTRY, they are the reason we are here, so if we are going to have them over, I want to do better with saving and having meals that will go a loooooong way! Post any ideas you have here for others to see or email them to me at mrsnicolek@yahoo.com.

*sighs* Thanks friends! I don't want this to become a burden. I want to continue to serve the LORD with joy and gladness without fear or worry. Your help/ideas will make this possible :)

Thanks again!


May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.
-Psalm 20:4