God Speaking

Today has been such an amazing day. As a matter of fact, this week in general has been the highlight of my walk with the LORD(besides accepting Christ as my Savior). I find myself always asking the LORD to reveal himself to me, "Lord show me who you are, show me your glory". ( wish I had some music to play for you right here as you read that..lol) I really believe the LORD has answered those prayers many times, but ask me have I been paying attention. I took on the 28 day fast challenge for your unsaved family members that the girls over at Girl Talk Blog are doing, and I am just, in, in amazement(hate to keep using that word, but I really am) of what the LORD has revealed to me. Its amazing what fasting does. I believe this week I have been so sensitive to so many things in my life due to this time of discipline and prayer. Just last night as I was fighting away hunger pains and trying to go to sleep, I begin to pray for my family, calling some by name, some not. About 30 minutes later I get a text around one oclock in the morning from a cousin I was just praying for!!! She begins to share with me how she is running from the LORD and really wants to become a Christian. I am in awe. The LORD hears my prayers!!! I know every case my not work out in this way, but mine did. The LORD REVEALED HIMSELF AGAIN, accept this time, I was so focused on prayer and fasting that I was sensitve to pay attention. I shared the gosple with her again and invited her to come hang out with me and another young girl whom I meet with for bible study. It was neat to see her today, I have not seen her in 8 years!!!!!!! I shared my testimony of what my life was really like before Christ and even heard her story of wanting to walk with the LORD and not knowing how to let go of all of her competing loves. She is so hungery for this relationship, but she is also scared to let God down. Oh, please pray she would be set free of knowing the TRUTH -that GOD CAN CHANGE HER, she cant change herself!! We spent hours talking, even after Starbucks was close( that where we all met up at). God has indeeded reminded me how His arm is not to short to save. He has a plan for my cousin life. I cant wait to watch it unfold!!

'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'
-Jer. 3:33

Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out! -Romans 11:33