Dabar (Promise) 1 Corinthians 10:13


Today's Dabar comes from:

1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.


I am so thankful for the reminder and promise that God NEVER asks anything of me that He does not provide the GRACE to do. In terms of ministry, I don't have to fear my neighborhood, the children my child is around, the crime, and all other unknowns that can be out there. God has promised me where I am HE will provided grace to endure. In terms of my personal walk with the Lord, no matter how strong the bondage of sin or how long I have been involved in it , God can DELI EVER ME (YOU) by HIS GRACE!!!!! What a promise! I mean for real, we serve a God is who is committed to us. He is so faithful. I pray your hearts are encouraged, and that this post leads you and me both to repentance, freedom and FAITH!