He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dabar (Promise) 1 Corinthians 10:13


Today's Dabar comes from:

1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.


I am so thankful for the reminder and promise that God NEVER asks anything of me that He does not provide the GRACE to do. In terms of ministry, I don't have to fear my neighborhood, the children my child is around, the crime, and all other unknowns that can be out there. God has promised me where I am HE will provided grace to endure. In terms of my personal walk with the Lord, no matter how strong the bondage of sin or how long I have been involved in it , God can DELI EVER ME (YOU) by HIS GRACE!!!!! What a promise! I mean for real, we serve a God is who is committed to us. He is so faithful. I pray your hearts are encouraged, and that this post leads you and me both to repentance, freedom and FAITH!