Summer,Summer,Summertime!!




Its, crazyI look forward to the summer, yet, I dont. I dont because, of all the random shoot outs, wild parties, more drug activity out in the open, kids left alone while parents are who knows were.,half naked women walking up and down the streets (and standing on corners) These things go on all the time, yes, but ,you become more aware of them during the summer for some odd reason. I do look forward to the summer because familiy vacation, (YAY!!) staff vacation time, ( woot woot!!) I enjoy seeing all the kids out playing, Ice cream trucks riding through the hood, baseball games, my birthday(yea I said it LOL) and one of my favorite is the CGM Summer Internship. I have been praying for these interns that the Lord would rock their world for the better. That they would come and learn much about the Kingdom of God amongst those we minister too. That the Lord would give them a heart of compassion, justice and mercy. I would love to introduce you to Ava and Travis. We met Travis and Ava this past spring break when their church came and stayed a week for a missions trip. Well, that trip has sparked a desire for them to work with us and our kids this summer. They are giving their lives away this summer in order to find it. They started a blog about their journey and I would love for you all to visit and pray for them as well. I'm so excited for all our our interns and I cant wait for their arrival!