City Lights



Christian Hip Hop artist Jason Wastson, known as Json releases his Third album 'City Lights' today!
I look forward to hearing what a lot of these artist have to say and rap about, again because they give me hope for the kids we see every single day. I am listening to his album right now as we speak and I look forward to writing a review later. For now, check out 'City Lights' The Documentary Part 1. This is reality for many living in the hood. I am so thankful we serve a God is is all about redemption. He came to make all things new!
Follow Json as he details the early parts of his life. Being a light in your own city is what this film is about. Are you a city light?

City Lights: The Documentary Part I from DreamsOnScreen Productions on Vimeo.



For more check out Citylightsmovie.com