He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

City Lights



Christian Hip Hop artist Jason Wastson, known as Json releases his Third album 'City Lights' today!
I look forward to hearing what a lot of these artist have to say and rap about, again because they give me hope for the kids we see every single day. I am listening to his album right now as we speak and I look forward to writing a review later. For now, check out 'City Lights' The Documentary Part 1. This is reality for many living in the hood. I am so thankful we serve a God is is all about redemption. He came to make all things new!
Follow Json as he details the early parts of his life. Being a light in your own city is what this film is about. Are you a city light?

City Lights: The Documentary Part I from DreamsOnScreen Productions on Vimeo.



For more check out Citylightsmovie.com