This Girl has Gone Wise


One of the things I love doing in my time with God is asking Him to show me the hope that lies in the hood. Will these kids get it and pick up their crosses and follow Him? Will they love Christ more than sister, brother, mother and father(whom may be absent)? God reminded me of how He saved me, gave me a new heart as well as grace to forsake all to follow Him. I am thankful not only for the hope I see in my own life but in the lives of other once " girls gone wild" to now " girls gone wise". I would like to introduce you to Chaquana. She is a graduate of Tuskegee University and native of the boogie down Bronx. She happens to be one of our interns this summer and I tell you what, the Lord is using her greatly in the lives of the older and younger girls in our neighborhood. Check out her blog and praise GOD for HOPE. Hope that says if He can change this/that hood girl, then I know MY GOD can change anyone! Follow Chaquana as she lives Coram Deo (latin: before the face of God). Lord willing, she plans to attend bible college in philly and hopefully end up playing a part in a inner city ministry, counseling girls who grew up in such hard circumstances just as she did. Her desire is for
(hood) girls every where to have the HOPE of the gospel.
There is hope for every girl in the hood tonight living under such horrible situations. Gods hand is NEVER to short to SAVE!!
Amen for that.