No Monday Madness Here

During the summer, days in the King house are so long. Most of our days and some nights are spent at the ministry building. I don't mind it at all because I get to be around my husband who plays the roll as "Joe Clark" (LOL-do y'all know who Joe Clark is? From the movie Lean on Me-look him up) of our summer camp. Anyway, today wasn't as crazy as tomorrow will be. A lot of the kids didn't show up for camp today due to it being a holiday because the 4th fell on a Sunday. A Sunday school class from a local church came and had a Hot Dog/Chips party for the kids along with HUGE, and when I say huge I mean HUGE Cup Cakes. Yall, I will post pics later, I mean they were unreal! LOL!!
Amber and I went out with the older kids to do some paint balling,(while younger girls went bowling) needless to say, she and I both chickened out. It was hott and we were afraid of getting hit. It was a good time to just sit and talk with her about who she is, what the Lord is doing in her heart and for her to get to know me more. It was precious....until... I got HIT IN THE LEG WITH A PAINT BALL!! I wasn't even playing and someone shot me from behind the net. Ouch.. little jokas!! Amber and I both turned around and walked as fast as we could to the nearest shade and chairs. She is the most precious,real, loving girl to get to know. I was thinking that our lives would overwhelm her and that it would cause her to not want to open up or shy away from getting to know us, mainly because we always have so many people wanting to come visit or talk to us. Tonight, as I prayed with she and Kai , her request were for me to pray about her returning to school in the fall as well as for her to return to visit us again. I nearly cried. I am so thankful that our home has become a place she is comfortable in and that she feels safe enough to ask and want to come back. I have seen the Lord use our home ( and past homes) as a hospice. A place where the sick can come to know about the great Physician as well as a place for the righteous to come and drink from the fountain of living water together, in community. I was telling Amber tonight that God, before the foundation of the earth, and even while she was nitted and formed so fearfully and wonderfully in her mothers womb, He ordained for her to be with us this week and that I was so thrilled to see how He will use this time in her life and ours for His kingdom. God is so good, His ways are so perfect and I am in love at how he orders all of our times and days for His glory.