2010-2011 Curriculum Plan

Golly geez, I think I finally got it. I started late(again) this year with trying to figure out what I would do. I spent most of the summer praying and asking the Lord to help me make the best choices for my child. So here it is, our curriculum for this year. Please keep us in your prayers. :)



Bible: Boy, Have I got Problems (Book Of James study) Kay Arthur Inductive Study Series for Kids. (Precept.org)

Math- I decided to continue with Singapore Math. At first I was a little scared of this . LOL! It's very fast paced, and I didn't think my child would do well.But, she did and Math is her favorite subject. (was my worst in school-lol! Thanks Jesus!) It was a success with us last year so its a keeper!

Science- Considering God's Creation by Eagle Wings. I am excited about Science this year. Not only does this teach creation but it also has a section that brings in a Evolution thought and teaches your kids how to debunk it with the Truth! I love that!

English- Building Christian English Series- Rod and Staff

Lit./Reading- Sonlight 2 Reader Packages and Literature ( will go to local library to find most books)

Spelling- Building Spelling Skills- Christian Liberty Press

HIStory- TruthQuest History -American History for Younger Student I (Exploration-1800)

P.E.- Ballet

Art- Still searching for a good class/program

*Latin (may start this next semester) Prima Latina-Versitas Press