What's Going On


I am starting to become a slacker (when it comes to blogging) ... I know.. please forgive me. Things are crazy busy. Its almost basketball season so me and the cheerleaders are working hard at fundraising and practicing. I have met new moms with kids in our program and I have been praying and really trying to build deep meaningful relationships with them and their kids. Homeschooling is still a BEAST.. I wont give up, though I have wanted to soo many times last week, its ridiculous!! Keep praying, we really believe God wants us to do this.
This Saturday is our first girl sleepover of the year. I am excited about that! Fun, food, and late night chatter and silliness is loong over due. I love having these kids n my home!

On Wednesdays, My hubbie and Keisha have started to the 13 Letters Bible Study with the Jr High kids and that started off great last week. I help facilitate (which I am thankful for) and boy, this is going to be great, the kids are already responding so well to the curriculum, we shall see how this goes. I really am looking forward to seeing how the Lord will work in the hearts of our middle school kids. My Lord they need it. Junior high is just soo hard on many of them.

God is doing some pruning in my heart. I have been feeling really down, confused and just plain alone. I am more emotional these days then I have ever been and very moody. Not really sure what that is all about. Please pray for ya girl.The Lord is still using my struggles with infertility to sanctify me. I am in the fight of my life ladies and gents. God wants my hearts affections and I continuously give them away to things that are temporary. I am thankful for the struggle, I am experiencing the LORD in some hard and encouraging ways. I'll be back soon until then....
Later Gators...