A Reason To Be Thankful


I remember growing up and telling myself I would never get married or have kids. The things I did as a child were definitely not something I would want my daughter to engage in. I wanted to be the next Oprah. Having a live in man with no attachments and no kids and LOTS of MONEY. God changed my heart. He clearly has other plans for my life. Many that will bring Him glory and draw many to His name. I am thankful that He chose me, called me and gave me a new heart.
My husband and I celebrated 9 years of marriage on Wednesday! This weekend we leave to celebrate our anniversary at a Family Life Marriage conference. That's all I wanted for my anniversary and my husband made it happen! I am so thankful for him.
Today, our daughter celebrates 8 years of life. Today is always emotional for me, because I am reminded of the infertility battles, the stress of going through a 'high risk" pregnancy and then slammed with joy unimaginable when finding out we were prego. God is good! I could not ask for a better life. His sovereignty always blows me away!!

I am the LORD, and there is no other;Besides Me there is no God.I will gird you, though you have not known Me; That men may know from the rising to the setting of the sun. That there is no one besides Me.I am the LORD, and there is no other, The One forming light and creating darkness,Causing well-being and creating calamity;I am the LORD who does all these.
- Isaiah 45:5-7



Enjoy ya weekend!!