Growing Boys

May I just tell you how I have come to loove Wednesday nights. It's the night of the week were we have middle school (one high school) boys over....


They are so fun! I'm so use to being with /ministering to the girls, I forget about how cool it is to be in the lives of these growing young men/leaders....


I remember when we first moved to this neighborhood, they were all so small and young, so timid. I see them now and I just tear up because they are growing up right before our eyes. 




Growing young boys, now with dreams of going to college, pledging their favorite fraternity, driving their first car, desiring to continue to walk with God as they grow older...


I love these boys...May the Lord grow them into godly, strong young men, full of integrity, purity and compassion. 


“We don’t aim to hold on to our arrows all the way to the target. They’re not push-pins, they’re meant to fly. Our job is to shape and prepare the arrows so when they are released, they fly straight and true on their own. The time is coming when they will leave our quiver and depart on their life’s mission, as we have to prepare then – and ourselves – for that launch." -Author Uknown