I Just Love The Kids


It's fair to say I love the kiddios we minister to. Heck, I love kids in general! No matter where we are ,if I know the little ones are close by, I have to find them and love on them. My husband is the same way, we just love where we are. Not because of the kids themselves but because our God placed us here and it's in these little ones we see HIM the most. My husband has taught me so much about loving on people, being hospitable and what it truly means to be a servant. The neat thing is, I am starting to see so much of the same heart in our 8 yr old.I believe it's that influence that is helping me be more of a people person for Gods glory.


Our staff hung out at a baseball game today and not even 3 min. into the game I spot kids from our hood. It was school day at the baseball stadium , which means no school which means happy kids! I enjoy seeing the kids and them seeing us outside of the after school program, it gives us a REAL opportunity to do life before them and with them. I had to go grab me some hugs and say hey, even if I would see them in a few hours. I just want them to always know they are NEVER forgotten, that they are loved, and that the God above is real and always in their midst. Their smiles just warm my heart! Today was awesome!


Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth - Psalm 127:3-4


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone