He executes justice for the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, the LORD gives sight to the blind, he lifts up those who are bowed down, the LORD loves those who live justly. The LORD watches over the immigrant and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. -Psalm 146:7-9

Saturday, May 28, 2011

We're Out Of Here!


*exhaling* I don't think this vacation could have come in such a better time. We fly out tomorrow heading to Colorado with a few other urban ministry peeps(Mercy Street, Desire Street & others..) we hardly ever get to see, ya girl is stoked! I brought all my gardening books & magazines, and of course, all of my Kay Arthur inductive studies. I have the most exciting, undistracted time in the word whenever we leave town, its the best part about getting away!! No phone service, no computers, no work. I can't wait to catch up on some serious sleep!
While we are away our Summer Resident Interns will arrive. Please keep them in your prayers as they gear up for a wild, wacky, humbling, hot summer! Enjoy ya Memorial Day weekend!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone