Strong Tower at Washington Park Website Launch



Many people have heard me say this, and here you will hear me say it again. I am so excited, encouraged, and just so very thankful for our new church plant!! I don't think I've EVER been this excited about  being a part of a local body. I know we're going to have some issues, I know things wont always be like sleeping on a feather bed, yet, I am filled with joy because of the people my husband and I will be able to do life with. Just as I was excited about us going on staff with CGM, I fill that same kind of joy when I think of Strong Tower @ Washington Park. Our new website is up and available for you to view.  Please continue to pray for our pastors, our community and all of the members at Strong Tower. May we honor Christ, preach the gospel with boldness,  and advance Gods kingdom. May the Lord use us and show us, as well as our community HIS glory in the next coming months. My prayer is that all those in our community and church body will believe and say with confidence, the name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.(Prov. 18:10)


 Our official launch date is schedule Labor Day weekend.


Visit our new site here!


To God be the glory!




*Assistant Pastor Alonzo Brown Jr. & Pastor Terrence Jones