I Will Not Loose Hope





As I look at these faces and I can't help but wonder what their lives will be like10 years from now.

Will they finish high school? Will they be enrolled in college somewhere? (*coughing* THE Alabama State University) Will they be apart of the new thing God is doing in our hood in restoring and building healthy, godly marriages and or relationships??

Or--

Will they have fallen prey to teen pregnancy? Will I see the same girls my daughter is playing with, who I have into my home day in and day out, walking the streets, mind gone from drugs or prostitution?

Lord, I hope NOT. I pray it may never be!! I know God, I know He is powerful, I know He has a plan, I believe He is trustworthy.
Even when I log into Facebook and read about the 14 yr.old thats pregnant, or the 15 year old who has just had her second abortion, even still in tears,and heart burning with saddness, I will look to the hills and remember OUR God, the Father of Jacob, Abraham and Issac is MIGHTY to save! There is hope for those who are not on that path, as well as HOPE for the girls who have fallen. May God have mercy on every little girl in this world. May He restore dignity to the broken, and may HE encourage those are are fighting to stay pure, and walk blamelessly before HiM.

I will not loose HOpE, even though everything around me seems broken. God can and will restore! To HIM be the glory!!

O Israel, hope in the LORD
From this time forth and forever.
Psalm 131:3

Be strong and let your heart take courage,
All you who hope in the LORD.
Psalm 31:24

And now, Lord, for what do I wait? My hope is in You.
Psalm 39:7






Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone