A Biblical Vision for Urban Ministry-Article







'The whole Bible climaxes in the redeemed city, the Jerusalem of Isaiah 65, which is God's model city plan. In Isaiah 17–25, we're told to build the city. Then God says, "While you're building it, by the way, I'm also building a city, and it's going to look like that." From my studies, it became clear that if we want to orient our lives toward Heaven, we have to seed the transformation of our cities.' 
-Raymond Bakke

I love this article. So much so, I would love to share it with you. I'm always reading and searching for books to encourage me in why we are where we are as a family. God always provides exactly what I need to hear. :)

I pray the Lord uses this to stir something amazing within your heart that will give you a greater vision of HIM, HIS purposes and glory!
Enjoy!!