S.H.E. Wise



God has given me a heavy burden and great love for discipleship. I remember when I first became a believer and learned what it meant to follow Jesus and spread the gospel message through multiplication. Ya girl was too excited! I walked up to a young lady who happens to be one of my best friends today and said to her, "aye, you GOING to disciple me!!" (lol-straight told her what she was going to do!) I was so hungry!!  I needed to be taught the elementary principals of the faith.That was the beginning of our journey.

Being discipled was huge in my growth in Christ. I overcame my fear of evangelism, I learned how to memorize scripture, study my bible, manage my time wisely, and through the help of the Holy Spirit, God cultivated within me a love for his word and women ministry.

The three young ladies in the picture happen to be the three teens God hand picked for me to do life on life with. We've had our share of laughter, tears and frustration. These girls see me in my rawest, ugliest form and still love. What a picture of the gospel! It's amazing to watch God transform them into special women. Often times I think about my past and all the Lord brought me out of and I thank Him, because that too could be these girls testimonies. To be young growing in the faith is such beautiful sight. To be young, learning what it means to be a woman and living wisely is what our aim is as a Dgroup.

We choose the name S.H.E. Wise to best represent where our hearts are ( and where we want them to be) before the Lord.



S.sisters    H.onoring     E.mmanual     Wise (ly)

God is using these girls to rock my world. I love to watch them play and love on my Kai. I love to watch my husband, train, love and correct them as if they were his own. A week ago, I planned a mini retreat with them. Our  name was used as the theme and I spent two days teaching and training over select topics of womanhood. The tongue (gossip), Appearance (modesty) & Relating to the opposite sex biblically (dating/boys). God blessed our time, convicted our hearts and Jesus was more real to us then ever before. I'm praying the Lord break generational curses amongst these girls. Bring healing, affirm dignity, and raise up female Davids of our day. Girls after Gods own heart. Please pray with me.




To God be the Glory for all that He will do and promises to accomplish in Washington Park!