We Could Get Shot On Easter!
















“And now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there. I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prison and hardships are facing me. However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace...Acts 20:22-24



Would you take a few moments and read this blog post from our Pastor?  Would you also take the next couple of minutes after that and pray for us and our community?  Easter for us here in Washington Park can be a very scary and sad time. During the time we are called to focus on the resurrection of our Savior, the principalities of the air have other things in mind. Yet, we will not loose heart, we will focus on the resurrection power of Jesus and trust He has a plan for our community which involves restoring it back to life.

Thank you for your prayers, you have no idea how encouraging they are.