Redemption

(Bride and her two sisters)
"....I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Behold, the dwelling of God is with men. He will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself will be with them; .....for the former things have passed away." And he who sat upon the throne said, "Behold I make all things new." Revelations 21

That verse, in context was talking about the NEW JERUSALEM(heaven), but I have seen the LORD display His kingdom here in my neighborhood, in the hearts of people for over the past three years now. Yesterday, one of the original SLAM girls got married. Me and a couple of my staff just lost it, we broke down in tears in praise to God for all that HE, again I say HE has done. As I watched her walk down the aisle I remember her telling me, "man, I aint becoming no christian , y'all are too weak for me". This girl is a believer now, about to be a mama and now has a husband who became a believer this summer.

Today, I am reflecting on what God has done in her life and praising Him for all that HE has done. You too can join me, by reading about where she came from to where she is now,here, here,and here too.

I failed to mention that this young girl is also on staff with us as our admin assistant. God plan is always perfect!! There are no words to say how GOOD GOD is. Yesterday, I read the facebook status of another girl we use to have bible study with and it said " congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds for getting married, I hope that's me one day, because I am tired of playing house" We all know marriage is NOT the goal, but that they know something is wrong with a shacking up lifestyle is a wonderful way to have a gospel conversation.

Pray for this new couple as they begin this new life together. I will post wedding pics this week.
Have a worshipful Sunday!